Changes in moderation

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Lunesis

01 Apr 2015

Like I said, I just want these guys to be able to speak their minds freely without being held accountable as mods and being accused of bias. I think at this point I should be able to handle any incidents that come up.

Tincture

01 Apr 2015

Lunesis wrote:Like I said, I just want these guys to be able to speak their minds freely without being held accountable as mods and being accused of bias. I think at this point I should be able to handle any incidents that come up.
Yeah but what happens if you become a superstar RE dev too or the like... 5 songs from now you may be a prophet come Zayn dealio... who knows!

Ostermilk

02 Apr 2015

Changes in moderation

This isn't what I thought the thread was going to be about.  I was thinking more along the lines of excess is going to be this years moderation.

Which led me to think of an oxymoron I hadn't considered before, such as 'moderate excess',  like when one perhaps gets slightly wasted or even 'excessive moderation' which might be a result of when funds dictate a forced and unwanted period of sobriety for instance.

Instead the thread is about staffing issues which may even be more exiciting than the general waffle that endlessly courses, unsolicited, through my addled brain.

Anyway having smeared the thread with a little bit of the background noise of my mind I shall now get my coat and exit as gracefully as possible.

selig
RE Developer

02 Apr 2015

My first thought was "what, is moderation no longer to be taken in moderation?".
;)
Selig Audio, LLC

stratatonic

02 Apr 2015

Climate change will aid in moderation.
Maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwPoF8d-7So

joeyluck

02 Apr 2015

Thanks to all the mods for helping to get this ship launched and sailing in the right direction. Here's to smooth sailing!

flightONE

03 Apr 2015

stratatonic wrote:Climate change will aid in moderation.
Maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwPoF8d-7So
Jebus!!! I opened this thread expecting forum announcements... not a freaking terrifying video .....  SAVE THE BOOZE... :frown:

challism

05 Apr 2015

God bless the moderators and God bless this forum.  May the trouble maker burn in hell for eternity. 
Hey, man, do what you gotta do.  Secret mods would be a good way to leverage the work load.  I appreciate this forum and thank you for putting it together.  I missed the drama.... maybe *missed* is the wrong word.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information