TWO BANS AND YOU ARE GONE FOR GOOD!!!
- Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times.
- You are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team).
- For example, phrases such as "shut up, noob, idiot," are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Suggested alternatives include "I disagree with what you said for the following reasons..." Please remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.
- When you use these forums, please leave your politics and religion at the door. Everyone is entitled to their views and opinions, but these forums are for fun, social contact, and to talk about Reason. Discussions can get heated at any moment; politics and religion are two topics that will quickly send a thread down in flames. This also includes political and religious imagery in player signature art, links to political groups and websites and links to religious groups, churches and websites. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to flaming, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and their music and avoid instigating a fight.
- Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question. Threads in the wrong forum will be moved.
- Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item).
- We do not condone nor accept posts pertaining to illegal activities such as hacking, cracking, warez, or spam.
- While you are allowed to offer your Reason license for sale, you absolutely may not offer to sell your Propellerhead account.
- Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws. Foul language is acceptable as long as it is not used excessively or maliciously towards another member.
- Do not discuss the Rack Extension SDK, it is in violation of the Propellerhead NDA. Developers should use the official Propellerhead Rack Extension support channels.
If you witness any of these above violations send a private message to either myself or any of our forum administrators and we will look into it.
- Although we strongly encourage you to communicate using English, we will not consider any infractions for using another language. However, the more people that can understand you, the better the chance your post will receive attention.
- We encourage you to make sure your signatures are a reasonable size to avoid clutter. If you don't do it and it is excessive, I will be glad to do it for you.
- If you are going to quote a post please try to make sure that the number of nested quotes within does not exceed one or two so that we can optimize screen real estate for people browsing on mobile devices. This is currently being looked into by the dev team.
These are the rules, and they are subject to change. Also, announcements.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests