Forum Request: allow MIDI as search word

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
jmp909

01 Aug 2022

trying to search here for MIDI is rejected as a common word even though it's more than 3 letters (LFO works fine though for example)

is there a blacklist / whitelist for search words that this can be removed from / added to?

thanks
J

challism

01 Aug 2022

I think such ignored words are automatically set by the search bot because they are so common, it would give hundreds of pages of results. Other words that are likely ignored by the search are probably music, reason, device, syth, effect(s), instrument, etc. I don't think we have much control over this "feature".
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

mimidancer

02 Aug 2022

jmp909 wrote:
01 Aug 2022
trying to search here for MIDI is rejected as a common word even though it's more than 3 letters (LFO works fine though for example)

is there a blacklist / whitelist for search words that this can be removed from / added to?

thanks
J

If you have a midi question I might be able to help. I have a hybrid setup and push reason's midi to its limits.

• Information