Can A Mod / Admin Message Me?

List your suggestions here!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Propellerheads software.
User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 4479
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 27 Oct 2021

Hi!

Can an admin message me please?

I can't log in on my desktop computer and it keeps saying my e-mail address is wrong when it isn't.

I have tried pm'ing a couple of mods but no joy.

Thanks.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.42 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 27 Oct 2021

Creativemind wrote:
27 Oct 2021
Hi!

Can an admin message me please?

I can't log in on my desktop computer and it keeps saying my e-mail address is wrong when it isn't.

I have tried pm'ing a couple of mods but no joy.

Thanks.
How are you logging in to make this post?

User avatar
Rising Night Wave
Posts: 564
Joined: 03 Sep 2019
Location: Vransko, Slovenia

Post 27 Oct 2021

fone, boy, fone :D
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro x64 | Propellerhead Reason 10 | Reason+ Subscription

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 27 Oct 2021

My point is that in terms of this forum, if the issue is in fact the email address, where you login from doesn't matter.

Any chance the email address is autocorrecting to an incorrect email address on desktop?

User avatar
challism
Moderator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Fanboy Shill

Post 28 Oct 2021

joeyluck wrote:
27 Oct 2021
Creativemind wrote:
27 Oct 2021
Hi!

Can an admin message me please?

I can't log in on my desktop computer and it keeps saying my e-mail address is wrong when it isn't.

I have tried pm'ing a couple of mods but no joy.

Thanks.
How are you logging in to make this post?
Yeah, that is a good question. Strange thing happening here, for sure. Have you tried using a different browser or perhaps a VPN? Maybe try logging in via TOR browser (built in VPN) and see if you get different results.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.
Image
ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 4479
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 28 Oct 2021

joeyluck wrote:
27 Oct 2021
Creativemind wrote:
27 Oct 2021
Hi!

Can an admin message me please?

I can't log in on my desktop computer and it keeps saying my e-mail address is wrong when it isn't.

I have tried pm'ing a couple of mods but no joy.

Thanks.
How are you logging in to make this post?
On my mobile obviously?

I did message Reasontalk on the 16th August (just checked) on Facebook too to which I got no reply. Too late now as I was asking the same thing for a friend about contacting him to log-in.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.42 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 4479
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 28 Oct 2021

Rising Night Wave wrote:
27 Oct 2021
fone, boy, fone :D
:thumbs_up:
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.42 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 4479
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 28 Oct 2021

challism wrote:
28 Oct 2021
joeyluck wrote:
27 Oct 2021


How are you logging in to make this post?
Yeah, that is a good question. Strange thing happening here, for sure. Have you tried using a different browser or perhaps a VPN? Maybe try logging in via TOR browser (built in VPN) and see if you get different results.
VPN? i's my log-in details lol! I just need to retrieve them.

What happened is I accidentally clicked log-out instead of profile top right. I was peed off after it seemingly would not log back in. Obviously the username was right but trying all of my few used passwords but it's one of those that goes, "you've had too many attempts" after so many. I tried to retrieve my password, to which it said that e-mail address didn't match or something like that. It's the right one, as I went straight on that account to see many Reasontalk e-mail alerts in that inbox but I did try another e-mail address as a retrieval on here just in case but no, that didn't work either. So now I've not been able to log-in on my desktop comp for about 3 or 4 days now. It's annoying as that's my Reason computer and not always convenient or as easy to read on my mobile so when I'm on my desktop working on music, I want access to Reasontalk on there.

I've pm'd I think it was Kenni a couple of days ago and no reply.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.42 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 1703
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 30 Oct 2021

Can't you just simply change your account password to something else from your mobile?
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace. ... Pool's closed due to corona.

User avatar
challism
Moderator
Posts: 3259
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Fanboy Shill

Post 01 Nov 2021

jam-s wrote:
30 Oct 2021
Can't you just simply change your account password to something else from your mobile?
I think the issue has been resolved now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.
Image
ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests