New site layout

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
jonheal

24 Jun 2017

I think that is a browser setting.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

AttenuationHz

25 Jun 2017

jonheal wrote:
24 Jun 2017
Yeah you're right there is a browser setting for opening links in a new tab. I have it on by default though.

Mental not: guess I'll be ctrl clicking links from now on :thumbs_up:
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Electric-Metal

25 Jun 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
25 Jun 2017
jonheal wrote:
24 Jun 2017
Yeah you're right there is a browser setting for opening links in a new tab. I have it on by default though.

Mental not: guess I'll be ctrl clicking links from now on :thumbs_up:
Not sure about other browsers, but on FF you can open links in a new tab by clicking the mousewheel.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Galaxy

28 Jun 2017

Not sure who else has this problem. This new site is slow and my mobile device gets extremely hot when using the new forum. Besides the new looks, I find the forum to be slower now.

gak

02 Jul 2017

Eh, I've already gotten used to it and don't care. One voice in the choir, singing off key :mrgreen:

lakinlakin

02 Jul 2017

I liked the mouse hover feature on the old site that gave you a 'pop up' of the first and last post in a thread.
Now the mouse hover pop up just says 'unread posts'.
I know this is lighter in terms of data base usage, but is there any chance of bringing the old feature back? It makes browsing the new posts page much easier (on PC).
Thanks

WillyOD

03 Jul 2017

Just a quick shout. Too much empty space vertically EVERYWHERE. Old forum was much easier to navigate and read. That's all.

(Also grey-white-greys in threads are too similiar, makes it harder to read for me. I don't know if you can customize colors?) Perhaps you could try two differents shades of grey, a darker and a lighter one instead of white?
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

• Information