My username got disabled.

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
SoundStruggler2

05 Mar 2017

I have a new email address, so I wanted to change my old email address here to the new one. First I never recieved a confirmation email when I did that and second my username got disabled so now I was forced to make a new account. Can the admin please fix my other account so I can use that again?

Kenni
Site Admin

06 Mar 2017

SoundStruggler2 wrote:I have a new email address, so I wanted to change my old email address here to the new one. First I never recieved a confirmation email when I did that and second my username got disabled so now I was forced to make a new account. Can the admin please fix my other account so I can use that again?
Can you email the details to office(a)reasontalk.com? Please include both emails and the "original" user name.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

SoundStruggler2

06 Mar 2017

OK, I have sent an email.

SoundStruggler2

08 Mar 2017

I assume you were unable to solve my problem. So I guess I'll have to use this account from now on. Until next time. :-|

Kenni
Site Admin

08 Mar 2017

SoundStruggler2 wrote:I assume you were unable to solve my problem. So I guess I'll have to use this account from now on. Until next time. :-|
Hi! I'm sorry for the delay, I haven't forgot you. I can solve your problem, I just haven't had the time yet. I expect this to be solved within a few hours. I'll reply to your email when it's done :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Kenni
Site Admin

09 Mar 2017

Your original account has it's email address changed to the new one as instructed. There should be a reactivation email in your inbox!
SoundStruggler2 wrote:OK, I have sent an email.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

SoundStruggler

09 Mar 2017

Problem solved! Thanks! :thumbs_up: :puf_smile:

• Information