Uploading of Soundfiles

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Creativemind

21 Feb 2017

Hi All!

I think it would be a good idea if Reasontalk could upload a .wav file directly from your computer to Reasontalk and it play within the thread / post.

Great for sharing stuff without having to go through the rigmarole of uploading something to Soundcloud to share.

I know this is possible 'cause there was a drumming website I was on about a year ago that did it.

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Kenni
Site Admin

21 Feb 2017

Creativemind wrote:Hi All!

I think it would be a good idea if Reasontalk could upload a .wav file directly from your computer to Reasontalk and it play within the thread / post.

Great for sharing stuff without having to go through the rigmarole of uploading something to Soundcloud to share.

I know this is possible 'cause there was a drumming website I was on about a year ago that did it.

Thanks!
While we would love to enable that, we'd run out of space in no time. To cater this we would have to add considerably to the hosting budget for storage plus additional traffic fees.

A rough estimate would be around $400/month, we simply don't have the money for that I'm afraid.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

• Information