Make feature requests separate subforum?

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
HepCat

09 Jan 2017

Latest new feature requests get displayed at the expense of the latest posts in the Propellerhead General foum, which feels clashy to me.

Also l'm not even sure what a "Propellerhead General" forum is for unless they mean general posts specific to softwares in the propellerhead family.

Kenni
Site Admin

09 Jan 2017

HepCat wrote:Latest new feature requests get displayed at the expense of the latest posts in the Propellerhead General foum, which feels clashy to me.

Also l'm not even sure what a "Propellerhead General" forum is for unless they mean general posts specific to softwares in the propellerhead family.
One could argue that the General forum should just be called "General" - The Propellerhead prefix is a bit misleading.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

HepCat

12 Jan 2017

Congratulations on the new site by the way, l notice it's finally up :)

Depressed that the fishermen article was nothing to do with actually mending nets though :-/

selig
RE Developer

12 Jan 2017

HepCat wrote:Congratulations on the new site by the way, l notice it's finally up :)

Depressed that the fishermen article was nothing to do with actually mending nets though :-/
The name isn't "how to mend nets"…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

selig
RE Developer

12 Jan 2017

selig wrote:
HepCat wrote:Congratulations on the new site by the way, l notice it's finally up :)

The name isn't "how to mend nets"…
;)

Selig Audio, LLC

HepCat

13 Jan 2017

How about we address the elephant in the room: fishes ...

selig
RE Developer

13 Jan 2017

HepCat wrote:How about we address the elephant in the room: fishes ...
The fish lobby strongly opposes net mending, on the whole (hole?).

Selig Audio, LLC

HepCat

14 Jan 2017

selig wrote:...
Hehe nice article anyway Selig. I commented in the Article subforum with my accord, contentions and thoughts for expansion of the topic. I probably sound like a record boss in a leather chair gazing out over the roofs of skyscrapers. In fact l'm just beginning to get into Reason having owned it for years. In fact, l'm going to start making real songs this weekend (l have to type it out so that it actually happens, no more procrastinating - it's one thing preparing a set up, another thing to actually take the leap and make music with it - so many possibilities, the mind boggles, cat brain freeze).

• Information