Subforum: Music Business

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Raveshaper

16 Apr 2016

A place to discuss contract negotiations, making connections, basically a resource for people who want to gain insight from a business perspective.
I know I'm serious and intend to pursue this as my career, but I could definitely stand to gain from business knowledge of a professional nature. I'm sure others would enjoy having a place for that as well.

Since real musicians are "in the streets," as Ernst once said, it could be called "The Streets".
Maybe too much of an inside joke?
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

Kenni
Site Admin

19 Apr 2016

Heh. :)

Well, I suspect the subject is a bit too narrow to actually justify another forum. Not that it's heavy on resources, but there's no reason to clutter the pages with too many sub forums. I think either The Kitchen, Reason Music, or the General forum are sufficient for this.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

jappe

05 May 2016

Kenni wrote:Heh. :)

Well, I suspect the subject is a bit too narrow to actually justify another forum. Not that it's heavy on resources, but there's no reason to clutter the pages with too many sub forums. I think either The Kitchen, Reason Music, or the General forum are sufficient for this.
Hello Kenni,

I was thinking: a way to improve a forum would be to gain from the great content we have created here, by supporting members who want to make themselves available for commercial services.
I wrote this thread about it:
http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7494566

• Information