Consistency

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Puniho

17 Mar 2016

I dont visit Reasontalk as much as I used to, and find the urge to participate even less. However, the other day I did post a link to a music related video I thought may be of interest to others here. I posted in Propellerhead General as I thought it was pretty general... Curious to see if there was any interest, I tryed to find the thread again, but it wasnt there. I finally discovered that it had been moved to the Hardware department. Well, thats no big deal, but it would be nice to be informed about it. Also, there seems a lot of inconsitency. For example Adam Fieldings excellent live streaming tutorials are in the General section rather than the tutorials section.

ravisoni

19 Mar 2016

Puniho wrote:I dont visit Reasontalk as much as I used to, and find the urge to participate even less. However, the other day I did post a link to a music related video I thought may be of interest to others here. I posted in Propellerhead General as I thought it was pretty general... Curious to see if there was any interest, I tryed to find the thread again, but it wasnt there. I finally discovered that it had been moved to the Hardware department. Well, thats no big deal, but it would be nice to be informed about it. Also, there seems a lot of inconsitency. For example Adam Fieldings excellent live streaming tutorials are in the General section rather than the tutorials section.
Good to hear from you again. We still need to collaborate. :)
(afleetingspeck)
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

Kenni
Site Admin

19 Apr 2016

I agree with you, we need to be more consistent with the moderation. The moderation team is fairly small though, and they're already putting in a lot of effort to keep the house clean. I'll consider some options :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

tibah

20 Apr 2016

I only move something if there is a clear misplacement.

In case of Adam's stream I would like to say, that I don't necessarily see them as tutorials. Last time he did an overview about past versions of Reason. The session before was a little more Q&A. Otherwise, it's more of a live jam, freestyle thing, watching him do his stuff, than an actual tutorial about a certain topic. It's a great resource already, but I also wouldn't want to move it now, because it's a constant thing and people might be used to where it is already. :)

• Information