move "Tutorials and Techniques" to a top level forum?

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
anko

14 Feb 2016

just a thought. i personally always forget to look in there 'cause it's a sub-forum, and there is sometimes something quite interesting in there.

as for "Propellerhead Feature Requests", definitely leave it where it is. :roll: ;)

just imho x2. :)

maybe everyone else is fine with "Tutorials and Techniques" being buried away, but to me seems like a good candidate for being a top level forum... might even encourage a few knowledgeable people to contibute more interesting techniques related messages or links, or to some more interesting technique related discussions.

jappe

14 Feb 2016

anko wrote:just a thought. i personally always forget to look in there 'cause it's a sub-forum, and there is sometimes something quite interesting in there.

as for "Propellerhead Feature Requests", definitely leave it where it is. :roll: ;)

just imho x2. :)

maybe everyone else is fine with "Tutorials and Techniques" being buried away, but to me seems like a good candidate for being a top level forum... might even encourage a few knowledgeable people to contibute more interesting techniques related messages or links, or to some more interesting technique related discussions.
I agree, it does feel a bit hidden there.
A super great resource like that deserves to be in the front.
Perhaps put "Hardware and other software" under the Kitchen area to keep the overview overviewable.

anko

14 Feb 2016

just noticed this got moved from genereal discussion to reasontalk bugs and suggestions... lol. i understand that it's the right category and i was technically wrong to post it in general discussion, but i can't help thinking this tiopic might have gotten more views and discussion if it was left under general discussion.

anko

14 Feb 2016

jappe wrote: I agree, it does feel a bit hidden there.
A super great resource like that deserves to be in the front.
Perhaps put "Hardware and other software" under the Kitchen area to keep the overview overviewable.
i agree. if that is the reason why tutorials and techniques was made a sub forum then by all means move hardware and other software under kitchen instead.

Kenni
Site Admin

16 Feb 2016

I actually agree that Tutorials & Techniques should be a parent forum. It doesn't belong in general chat, it's one of the main reasons for this forum in fact.

I will make this a parent forum today.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

anko

16 Feb 2016

Kenni wrote:I actually agree that Tutorials & Techniques should be a parent forum. It doesn't belong in general chat, it's one of the main reasons for this forum in fact.

I will make this a parent forum today.
Thanks Kenni! :D

• Information