Add a main Category for individual RE improvments and bugs

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Loque

19 Jan 2016

Hi,

it think it would be nice to have exactly one place, where we can make suggestions for individual RE. Not in the general RE category, but only 1 entry for each RE. This could give also the devs to have a look into for peoples improvment suggestions and maybe bug reports. Also maybe different opinions to a suggestion before they have only one opinion and implement it.

What do you guys think?
Reason12, Win10

selig
RE Developer

19 Jan 2016

Loque wrote:Hi,

it think it would be nice to have exactly one place, where we can make suggestions for individual RE. Not in the general RE category, but only 1 entry for each RE. This could give also the devs to have a look into for peoples improvment suggestions and maybe bug reports. Also maybe different opinions to a suggestion before they have only one opinion and implement it.

What do you guys think?
Although I do understand and appreciate the basic thought behind your suggestion, I'm going to guess that most folks don't really want 100 or more new sub-forums here, if that's what you're suggesting. For one thing, most would remain empty and for another, bug reports/suggestions are IMO best sent directly to the developers so they can be properly and promptly logged.

We already have a "feature suggestion" sub-forum, and folks/developers are free to create a new thread for each device if they want to do so. And the mods can easily move misc. suggestions into a signal place so they won't be scattered about.

So while I agree with your desire to create a more focused suggestion arrangement, I personally don't feel that individual sub-forums are the way to go (again, if that's what you are suggesting).

Maybe you can explain how you see this being implemented more specifically, as I could be misunderstanding your suggestion.
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

Loque

19 Jan 2016

Well, yes. That was my intention.

I am not sure if people send a feautre request to developers and i do not know, if developers like new feature ideas to be discussed by a community or maybe "voted" for.

I agree to you, that more sub-forums would make it more complicated. A way to focus RE discussion would be nice.
Reason12, Win10

• Information