Tapatalk

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
chk071

07 Jan 2016

Just found out that this forum is also listed on Tapatalk, and just wanted to express my contentment that it is. :) Good stuff. I love Tapatalk for browsing forums on my phone.
:reason: :rebirth:

Emian

12 Jan 2016

yea !

one issue i have with tapatalk is : if you reply via phone/tablet it shows that awfull signature "sent from my Galaxy S4" (for example) by default; but it can be turned off under "settings".

so to all Tapatalk users: Please turn it off !!!
i don't care what phone/tablet you have; you're Reason experiences, on the other hand, do :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

plutinbad

21 Jan 2016

Tapatalk doesn't support all the forums. I wish I had access to many other forums using Tapatalk.

Kenni
Site Admin

21 Jan 2016

I'm glad that people actually use Tapatalk!

I don't know what I would do without Tapatalk whilst going to work via train in the morning :)

Only a few Forum software packages comes with Tapatalk compatibility from the get-go. Reasontalk's particular forum software doesn't, and for all other forums using this particular software, it's the same. You're required to install and setup extensions for that.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Osmose

21 Jan 2016

Ye, its lovely! I find it more comfortable to use thrn the actual http forum. Not that im clumsy with a computer, on the contruary [emoji14] its probably cause the forum has quite a big user base and alot going on, which is a good thing offcourse.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk
Soundcloud/Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quit the mind, your not quite the mind"- Arcturus Ra -

• Information