Multiple Quoting Please .....

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
CharlyCharlzz

20 Oct 2015

It is one of the feature that is missing the most , in the PUF we could multiple quote and give answers to a few in one Post .
now to do this you need to work it out every times .

if the Reason we have not got this is space well it's up to us to clean up some of the quotes to get it clear .
also a bunch of post in a Raw is not very nice , I had full raws of me postîng answers to peoples on some threads I did and I dont think users fancy to haver boards of stuff when on post could do the job IMO :D

so SVP ... :thumbs_up:
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

esselfortium

20 Oct 2015

You can still do this pretty easily. Ctrl-click on the Quote button for each post you want to quote, so they each open up in separate tabs. Then just copy and paste the extra quotes into one post, and close the other tabs.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

CharlyCharlzz

21 Oct 2015

esselfortium wrote:You can still do this pretty easily. Ctrl-click on the Quote button for each post you want to quote, so they each open up in separate tabs. Then just copy and paste the extra quotes into one post, and close the other tabs.
that is how I do it but it just was more easy back in the PUF .

avasopht
Competition Winner

21 Oct 2015

Oh, just go into the advanced editor mode and then hit the quote icons in the posts below the advanced editor.

esselfortium

21 Oct 2015

avasopht wrote:Oh, just go into the advanced editor mode and then hit the quote icons in the posts below the advanced editor.
Nice! I think I noticed that at some point when the forum was new, but completely forgot it existed. That's a really convenient way of setting it up, actually.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

CharlyCharlzz

22 Nov 2015

avasopht wrote:Oh, just go into the advanced editor mode and then hit the quote icons in the posts below the advanced editor.
cool ! :thumbs_up:

• Information