Too many pinned topics in the RE forum

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
mbfrancis

11 Oct 2015

There are currently eight...8! How many is too much?...it's hard to find the actual new posts. Do we need to pin the *results* of the contests? I get pinning the rules, because they are time sensitive, but it seems out of control. Maybe I'm alone here.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

Tincture

11 Oct 2015

I agree with you. I think the contests are a big draw and good thing but maybe once they are completed, within a week or so, they could be transferred to some kind of 'Past Contests' thread? Which could be pinned as a 'hold all' for complete ones?

Olivier

11 Oct 2015

Good point, behind on the housekeeping ;) thanks.

Side note: U are aware there are a set of usefull links in the drop down menu next to "Home" ?
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

eusti

11 Oct 2015

Tincture wrote:I agree with you. I think the contests are a big draw and good thing but maybe once they are completed, within a week or so, they could be transferred to some kind of 'Past Contests' thread? Which could be pinned as a 'hold all' for complete ones?
YES! I agree. :)

D.

mbfrancis

11 Oct 2015

Tincture wrote:I agree with you. I think the contests are a big draw and good thing but maybe once they are completed, within a week or so, they could be transferred to some kind of 'Past Contests' thread? Which could be pinned as a 'hold all' for complete ones?
But that's another piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo! :)
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

craven

11 Oct 2015

mbfrancis wrote:
But that's another piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo! :)
one thread to pin them all :puf_bigsmile:
:ugeek:

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

12 Oct 2015

craven wrote:
mbfrancis wrote:
one thread to pin them all :puf_bigsmile:

• Information