Changing username...

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
JNeffLind

09 Oct 2015

I was trying to figure out how to change my username and it didn't seem to be possible. I found the user control panel where one could change the avatar, signature, etc., but the username section was just displayed text, not a link that could be clicked on and changed. Anyone know if this is possible?
Last edited by JNeffLind on 10 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.

esselfortium

09 Oct 2015

I believe you'd need to send a PM to Kenni and request he change it for you.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

joeyluck

09 Oct 2015

From what I have just read in phpBB how-to forums, it sounds like name changes are rare.
Not sure why. Our previous ReasonTalk forum made it a piece of cake.
One would think that the change would take effect and change everywhere else in previous posts and quotes. Maybe not with phpBB?
Or maybe other forums tend to stay clear from it as they feel it misleads/confuses some users when seeing a different name?
Who knows. I would ask Kenni :)

gak

10 Oct 2015

Had a hacker/stalker once and for that I have 60 different emails/accounts/etc. (well, not that many, but one feels the need to be diversified over that)

That could be one of a thousand reasons why someone would want change their name.

JNeffLind

10 Oct 2015

Thanks guys. I'll have to e-mail Kenni after some careful deliberation since I don't want to be bugging him about this again. I'm thinking about RadasaurausRexLoops or TrashPandaBassToDaLeft or maybe even PuffTheMagicDragonDrop. Any suggestions?

• Information