Show single post (in new window)

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
tiker01

12 Aug 2015

On the old forum there was a post number which if one clicked on it opened that post exclusively. This was very useful to share information etc. Could you please add this feature somehow. If this is already possible please let me know how as I couldn`t figure it out.

Cheers

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Olivier

13 Aug 2015

tiker01 wrote:On the old forum there was a post number which if one clicked on it opened that post exclusively. This was very useful to share information etc. Could you please add this feature somehow. If this is already possible please let me know how as I couldn`t figure it out.

Cheers
The closest thing we have currently, to link directly to a post, is by using the link behind the title of the individual post.
I actually prefer this method over linking to a single specific post because i usually want the context of the thread to be included.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

tiker01

13 Aug 2015

I could`t figure it yesterday. I am fine with this implementation, however could you create "share" button to copy the link to the clipboard?

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.

Olivier

13 Aug 2015

tiker01 wrote:I could`t figure it yesterday. I am fine with this implementation, however could you create "share" button to copy the link to the clipboard?
We can certainly see if thats something to be implemented., untill then, if you work in firefox, you can probably right click the link and copy it to the clipboard.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

tiker01

13 Aug 2015

eauhm wrote:
tiker01 wrote:I could`t figure it yesterday. I am fine with this implementation, however could you create "share" button to copy the link to the clipboard?
We can certainly see if thats something to be implemented., untill then, if you work in firefox, you can probably right click the link and copy it to the clipboard.
In Chrome at the moment but it is doable with this one as well. However I am thinking about going back to Firefox as Chrome is a memory hog.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite

• Information