Last post titles should show OP title instead of things like "Re: "

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
avasopht
Competition Winner

18 Jul 2015

I think it would be much more helpful if the last post titles displayed the title in the OP, otherwise you end up with LAST POST: "Re: ," or something else that gives no hint as to what the post is.

hydlide

18 Jul 2015

Confirmed, I know where the issue is coming from. It is on my todo list to fix this.

hydlide

18 Jul 2015

Update: I have pin pointed the issue. While it is kind of "technical" in terms, it is related to the import of old posts we did. I'll correct this error as soon as I can. I need to run a few tests back and forth to see if "this" thing I am working on really fixes the issue.

Bottom line, it has something to do with "quoting" someone with an "old" post (from posts from the original site).

gak

20 Jul 2015

It's cool to me. Appreciate anything you can do, but not overly fussed.

hydlide

21 Jul 2015

Fixed 3 things at the same time:
- some topics were not encoded proper (Latin > Utf issue)
- post subjects have been fixed. So quoting on an "old" topic should show the full subject now
- searching on old topics where "blank" in the subject. This made it hard to find what you are looking for.

gak

23 Jul 2015

• Information