[SOLVED] Strange issue with the "What are you watching" thread

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Arsenic

12 Jul 2015

Ok. I decided I would see if this thread could give me some ideas to fill those hours when all I'm capable of is blobbing on the sofa, so I click on the title and it opens on what is identified as page 1 and the first post is dated 5th July. Now, I thought this was one of the threads pulled over in the migration!

Anyway, when I got to the bottom of page 1, I clicked on the button for page 2 and I get the error that the requested topic does not exist. I get the same error if I click on the button for page 3 and the "next page" arrow. However, if I click on the button for page 4, it re-displays most of what was presented as page 1 (minus the last three posts). The button for page 5 then displays the last post that was on what was shown for page 1 and the other two posts are missing.

Apparently it is supposed to have 101 posts over 5 pages Any idea? I have tried with another browser with and without being logged in and on my phone and I get the same weirdness.

Kenni
Site Admin

12 Jul 2015

I can confirm this bug.

We will investigate.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Arsenic

12 Jul 2015

Thanks for confirming. At first, I wasn't sure whether I'd over done the main meds or just lost the plot completely.

zeebot

12 Jul 2015

Yeah I got that on another thread last night but just thought I was overtired and did something wrong.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

Kenni
Site Admin

12 Jul 2015

Our coders did an import and reformatting of all posts, to fix some of the weird characters (Å) and formatting in the old imported posts.

There were some issues with this, which has now been resolved for all posts on the forum.

Thanks for reporting this!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Arsenic

12 Jul 2015

Excellent - Such quick service too....Thank you.

• Information