Is it possible to have the simplicity of ReasonTalk 'Classic' here?

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Theo.M

10 Jul 2015

Just wanted to convey a quick thanks here for of course Brent for financing RT from the start, and I really wanted to give a big heads up to those kind souls volunteering their time for this move and listening to all of us whine and request stuff and being really awesome about it. Thanks for taking our requests and actually acting on them with a great attitude. Just wanted to say that in case it seems we might be ungrateful sometimes or keep "wanting" things :) I am sure i speak for all when I saw we really DO appreciate all this :)

joeyluck

11 Jul 2015

Thanks for doing this!
I really appreciate the effort :)

What I liked from the original was the bold text for unread, and un-bold for read. I like the subtle, alternating shades behind the topics with no lines. I found it very easy on the eyes. It looks like the alternating shades exists in 'prosilver' but not 'elegance.'

The mockups are looking good. Any way you can make it live so we can have a better look?

Thanks!

hydlide

11 Jul 2015

Joey, for your info I have also replaced the unread posts in to bold text and unread into plain (thin).
There are just a few things I want to clean up here before I will post a beta.

If all goes well, you might see the light somewhere next sunday (12 july).

joeyluck

11 Jul 2015

hydlide wrote:Joey, for your info I have also replaced the unread posts in to bold text and unread into plain (thin).

:D Awesome! You're the best!

Exowildebeest

11 Jul 2015

I'll continue to use the dark theme, I'm really enjoying it :) Makes me re-evaluate my stance on the requests for a dark theme for Reason.

joeyluck

13 Aug 2015

hydlide wrote:Joey, for your info I have also replaced the unread posts in to bold text and unread into plain (thin).

What ever happened with this?

hydlide

14 Aug 2015

joeyluck wrote: What ever happened with this?
It has been put on a development server for testing purposes.
Just to clearify, there were different priorities, so this was kind of put on hold for the time being.

gak

15 Aug 2015

Though it's worth less than two wooden nickels, my attitude is that that's fine (the OP) but I no longer care because I'm just glad they were able to get the changeover kick-ass and that I have a place to discuss reason that isn't trollsville (like k.... oh, nevermind :) )

But that's how I roll, not that I expect my personal filtering to work for everyone. I just grow used to the "new" thing and then unless there is something just horrible or bizarre, I don't really think about it.

• Information