[SOLVED] The one old forum thing I miss...

List your suggestions here!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Propellerheads software.
platzangst

Post 05 Jul 2015

... is the ability to "hover" the cursor over a topic link and see a snippet of the next unread post's text come up. One of those things I didn't realize how much I used until it was gone.

Not a big thing at all, but if there's an easy way to turn that on, I'd appreciate it.

Edit, since solved: awesome.
Last edited by platzangst on 14 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Blamsoft

Post 13 Jul 2015

Yes, I keep trying to do that.

JNeffLind

Post 13 Jul 2015

platzangst wrote:... is the ability to "hover" the cursor over a topic link and see a snippet of the next unread post's text come up. One of those things I didn't realize how much I used until it was gone.

Not a big thing at all, but if there's an easy way to turn that on, I'd appreciate it.
I agree. It was a nice feature and I'd like to see it back if possible.

esselfortium

Post 13 Jul 2015

Oh yeah, I've noticed that too. I've thought about asking for it, but then I forgot :puf_smile:

Kenni
Site Admin

Post 14 Jul 2015

platzangst wrote:... is the ability to "hover" the cursor over a topic link and see a snippet of the next unread post's text come up. One of those things I didn't realize how much I used until it was gone.

Well, small issues deserves some attention as well.

From now on, hovering a post will show an excerpt of both the first and the latest post.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Benedict

Post 14 Jul 2015

Effing bloody effing brilliant!!!

Thanks Kenni

:)

• Information