[SOLVED] Sad we can't 'like' posts anymore :(

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
decibel

15 Jul 2015

yeah the quote button is far to practical to ditch, i do think the "like" button is a good way to identify people here who you may have similar points of view with ect and it helps foster friendships lol, without the count function and ability to see who is actualy "liking" your post its not that usefull

Kenni
Site Admin

15 Jul 2015

Alright, let's try something else :)

All posts now feature an up-arrow for liking a post. You will be able to remove your like, but it's not possible to dislike a post.

This functionality is not tied to a karma system, since we want to avoid people hunting for top lists in this regard. (Which in my opinion opens up for all sorts of negative influences to the quality of the forum)

Hovering the counter will show who liked your post.

The icon's are subject to change, but we will beta this functionality. Have fun :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

decibel

15 Jul 2015

i just used it to like your post, maybe im the first eh ? lol

will it eventually be able to show who else liked the post by clicking or hovering over it ? or will the person who made the origional post be able to see who clicked the like button ?

Kenni
Site Admin

15 Jul 2015

decibel wrote:i just used it to like your post, maybe im the first eh ? lol

will it eventually be able to show who else liked the post by clicking or hovering over it ? or will the person who made the origional post be able to see who clicked the like button ?
Yes, hovering the number of likes will show a popup of users that pressed "Like" :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

decibel

15 Jul 2015

Kenni wrote:
decibel wrote:i just used it to like your post, maybe im the first eh ? lol

Yes, hovering the number of likes will show a popup of users that pressed "Like" :)
oh now it seems to be working, kool :)

• Information