Colour Scheme..

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Theo.M

03 Jul 2015

Hi, welcome back.. the colours don't quite work for me in the phpbb format.. The previous format was cleaner and neater, and the colours in this format are straining my eyes unfortunately. It all looks a bit busy.. I think some darker colours in this case would be appropriate.

Does anyone else agree?

Lunesis

03 Jul 2015

Hey Theo,

Give us a bit of time to get back on our feet, but I don't see any reason that we couldn't do a grey blue theme like the previous as one of the options. We still have a lot of tweaking and fixing to do, as well as synchronizing all of the old content.

Theo.M

03 Jul 2015

Lunesis wrote:Hey Theo,

Give us a bit of time to get back on our feet, but I don't see any reason that we couldn't do a grey blue theme like the previous as one of the options. We still have a lot of tweaking and fixing to do, as well as synchronizing all of the old content.

ok cool, no rush, cheers!

moneykube

04 Jul 2015

:o shocking colors… I agree
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

ebop

04 Jul 2015

Great effort getting it back online so quickly, well done boys.

One small bug, a few people including myself had/have Dave909 profile avatars upon set up.

Not a biggie really.

JesusChristIsLord

04 Jul 2015

Looks great!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior :thumbs_up:

Kenni
Site Admin

04 Jul 2015

Theo.M wrote:Hi, welcome back.. the colours don't quite work for me in the phpbb format.. The previous format was cleaner and neater, and the colours in this format are straining my eyes unfortunately. It all looks a bit busy.. I think some darker colours in this case would be appropriate.

Does anyone else agree?
For the time being, I've added an alternative theme that you can enable under "Edit profile" -> "Board preferences".

The theme is called Black. It's nice, dark, and mobile friendly :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Wook

04 Jul 2015

Oooh, I like this black theme. It's very easy on the eyes. I wish Reason had a switch like this :thumbs_up:

Thank you Kenni.

Arsenic

04 Jul 2015

The black colour scheme is great. No matter what other colour schemes you implement, don't get rid of the black one

Kenni
Site Admin

04 Jul 2015

Great, super feedback guys :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Theo.M

04 Jul 2015

Hmm quite like that black thank you.. just woke up to the message cheers

TheGodOfRainbows

05 Aug 2015

OMG I just discovered that I could change the color schemes of the forum! :oops: All this time my eyes have been sizzling needlessly. I LOVE the two dark themes. Well done. Now, if only Reason and Windows 10 had a system wide option for a dark theme...... :geek: :roll:

• Information