Remove Allihoopa forum?

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.

25 Jun 2018

It is not a Props product anymore and is just taking up space in my opinion.

Plus it reminds me of a dark time when I almost abandoned Reason because I thought Props had lost their way and Reason would soon go the way "Sonar" just did... :puf_unhappy:

No biggie though!

Exowildebeest

25 Jun 2018

There's an Alihoopa forum? :D

Jmax

25 Jun 2018

6502 wrote:
25 Jun 2018

Plus it reminds me of a dark time when I almost abandoned Reason because I thought Props had lost their way and Reason would soon go the way "Sonar" just did... :puf_unhappy:

No biggie though!
It's deeply connected with Reason, Figure and other software apps. Quite a brilliant way to work on collaborations.

Not sure what you mean by "taking up space"? digital space you mean.

25 Jun 2018

Jmax wrote:
25 Jun 2018
6502 wrote:
25 Jun 2018

No biggie though!
It's deeply connected with Reason, Figure and other software apps. Quite a brilliant way to work on collaborations.

Not sure what you mean by "taking up space"? digital space you mean.
Visual space on the screen for a forum that isn't really used is what I meant. Which, admittedly, is very minor in the grand scheme of things. This is a very minor suggestion. If the subforum stayed and even prospered life would still be totally awesome.

sublunar

27 Jun 2018

I'm still mad there's a button for it in Reason. Get that shit outta my face.

• Information