Berhinger TD3 and Korg volca beat in Reason 11 : no sound :(

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Matt13120

09 Mar 2024

Hello everyone,
My problem is that I can't output sound via Reason 11 via my 2 analog devices (Berhinger TD3 and Korg volca beat), with midi plugs (i bougt an external midi face 2x2 and i tried with USB for the TD3).

Do I necessarily need an external audio interface?
My devices are recognized, I create MIDI OUT Devices but I cannot select an audio input in my audio track.... it's a noob question but I accept it, thank you for your help!

My PC is not very new but I tested it from a recent PC, same problem...
And could you help me choose an audio interface?
Less than 100th would be the best!

Many thanks !

mimidancer

10 Mar 2024

Matt13120 wrote:
09 Mar 2024
Hello everyone,
My problem is that I can't output sound via Reason 11 via my 2 analog devices (Berhinger TD3 and Korg volca beat), with midi plugs (i bougt an external midi face 2x2 and i tried with USB for the TD3).

Do I necessarily need an external audio interface?
My devices are recognized, I create MIDI OUT Devices but I cannot select an audio input in my audio track.... it's a noob question but I accept it, thank you for your help!

My PC is not very new but I tested it from a recent PC, same problem...
And could you help me choose an audio interface?
Less than 100th would be the best!

Many thanks !
you will need to create two audio tracks. assign one to the Volca input and one to the TD3 input after you get it set up before you record anything you can save it as a template so you do not have to set it up every time. I would recommend and sound device that is not built into your PC. But if you choose to use the internal device make sure you download ASIO drivers.

• Information