Nektar Panorama P4 not working correctly

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
ChulaCoola

16 Feb 2024

My Panorama P4 is connected, and previously was working, now it works, but not entirely. The motorized fader moves if I move the fader in Reason, but moving the physical fader doesn't move the Reason fader. I get sound though.
Also, I can't select Mixer, Instrument, or Transport. Right now it stays in Internal.
Thirdly, I go to Surface Locking and select Panorama Mixer Mode, and Master Section, and it doesn't stay selected. If I go back into Surface Locking, It is defaulted back to Panorama.
I recently installed the latest Reason Studios update (12.7.3d18), and it SEEMS like that may have caused the problem, I don't know. So I reinstalled the Panorama drivers, and also the firmware. It still stays in Internal mode, so I restarted the keyboard. Still stays in Internal.

Any ideas?

My OS is Windows 11, Reason 12, latest update to 12.7.3d18.
Music lover/explorer extraordinaire, guitar player fair, and still have my hair at 60.

ChulaCoola

16 Feb 2024

It looks like I have fixed it. I deleted the Panorama keyboards in the MIDI preferences, then re-detected the keyboard controller. It has 2 less keyboards than before, but now everything works like before.
Music lover/explorer extraordinaire, guitar player fair, and still have my hair at 60.

• Information