Reason Take App

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
rudiarii

16 Jan 2024

After many years of lying dorment, I tried to open Reason Take app on my iPhone. After selecting Log In, the screen goes blank and does nothing. The link to support from the app store is a dead link, is Reason Take still an app or is it past it's sell by date? I did try a search on this foru but as the word Take is mentioned so often the search function won't look. It states in the app store it requires iOS 11.0 or late, I'm running iOS 16.7.2 on iPhone 8. The link for support takes you to help.propellerheads.com which is obviously obsolete. Just wondering if I should remove it if it's no longer supported.
"dont let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold" Incubus

jam-s

16 Jan 2024

Reason Studios cut off all their mobile app development quite some time ago.

rudiarii

18 Jan 2024

Thank you for the reply. I have received some help from the Apple App store which I have yet to try out. They may have cut off their development but items are still for sale,which should come with support I would have thought.
"dont let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold" Incubus

• Information