Adam T7v speakers for Surround?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
RobC

27 Dec 2023

Welcome me back! Been a while!

I'm thinking about building a 5.1 system for professional use.

At first, I'd get two Adam T7v speakers, and the other three later with time. Plus, one of their sub woofers.

https://www.adam-audio.com/en/t-series/t7v/

Do you think those would be decent enough?

selig
RE Developer

27 Dec 2023

Welcome Back!
Depends on if you like them. I’m not a fan of Adams in general, but know plenty of pros who love them.
“Decent enough” is 100% YOUR call I would think, and I’m not informed or experienced with that specific model to comment more specifically, sorry!
And unfortunately, the only way to know for sure if you can work on these monitors is to try a mix on them, or at the least spend some ‘quality time’ comparing them to something familiar.
Selig Audio, LLC

RobC

27 Dec 2023

selig wrote:
27 Dec 2023
Welcome Back!
Depends on if you like them. I’m not a fan of Adams in general, but know plenty of pros who love them.
“Decent enough” is 100% YOUR call I would think, and I’m not informed or experienced with that specific model to comment more specifically, sorry!
And unfortunately, the only way to know for sure if you can work on these monitors is to try a mix on them, or at the least spend some ‘quality time’ comparing them to something familiar.
Thanks!

True, when making higher investments, I should definitely find a way to listen, first.

Sadly, I only heard that Adam's would be a bang for the buck, and people saying they measure good on paper. Doesn't mean I will like them. x D

• Information