Recording non Reason Synths ....

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
ChulaCoola

21 Nov 2023

I just discovered a software that will record streaming audio coming across your computer. It also will record instruments playing directly on your computer

NCH has numerous software apps including audio recording, edting, etc. and they also have SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder. $29, normally $40.

I'd been trying to record my HV Formant into several recording DAWs/other, with no success, this will record it without any complicated setup. A little bit, simply selecting my default audio.

If anybody knows of any other software that does the same thing, please let me know.
Music lover/explorer extraordinaire, guitar player fair, and still have my hair at 60.

ChulaCoola

21 Nov 2023

Oops, forgot the link to the software-

https://www.nch.com.au/soundtap/index.html
Music lover/explorer extraordinaire, guitar player fair, and still have my hair at 60.

QVprod

21 Nov 2023

That’s a VST isn’t it?. Why not just load the VST in Reason? That would be far easier.

ChulaCoola

21 Nov 2023

I did try it, I think because it is VST, not VST2 or 3. But I tried, it didn't work.

• Information