Lifetime Premium Plan by CloudBounce for mastering (lifetime 95% OFF)

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Rising Night Wave

11 Oct 2023

i hope i choosed right place of the forum to post this thread.

okey. here we go:

today i got an e-mail from Audio Plugin Deals for this lifetime deal:
https://audioplugin.deals/product/lifet ... oudbounce/

they say for only $109 instead of $2.190 you get Lifetime Premium Plan by CloudBounce for mastering.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

now, since i am totaly not capable to properly master my songs... i would ask you, does any body have this plan? - i would like to hear it from first hand how well and how simple does their online mastering goes. i am somehow interesting into buying this offer.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

cheers
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

guitfnky

11 Oct 2023

not sure if it's the same thing as the lifetime use with their app, but I use the app all the time. I used to spend hours mastering each song and wondering what I was screwing up in the process, but I realized at the end of the day, as long as it sounds good, I'm happy--and CloudBounce gets me to good MUCH faster.

the process is pretty simple...drag in the song to master, choose a target/reference (they have presets, but I typically use my own), select from a handful of high-level options they give you and see what sounds best, then export. I can get a typical song done in a few minutes, and it sounds just as good, or better than what I'd have done myself.

as I recall, their one-off mastering is pretty reasonably-priced...you could spend the $10 or 15 or whatever they're charging these days and try it out on their site with one of your tracks to see if it's living up to what you need, before deciding.
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

jam-s

11 Oct 2023

One thing to keep in mind with all those "lifetime" deals is that it's the lifetime of the service which might be cut short due to the company folding or it might simply be that the service is left as is and a newer and more advanced service is introduced later on. So if you think you can get your right amount of use out of this you should go for it.

Rising Night Wave

12 Oct 2023

guitfnky wrote:
11 Oct 2023
not sure if it's the same thing as the lifetime use with their app, but I use the app all the time. I used to spend hours mastering each song and wondering what I was screwing up in the process, but I realized at the end of the day, as long as it sounds good, I'm happy--and CloudBounce gets me to good MUCH faster.

the process is pretty simple...drag in the song to master, choose a target/reference (they have presets, but I typically use my own), select from a handful of high-level options they give you and see what sounds best, then export. I can get a typical song done in a few minutes, and it sounds just as good, or better than what I'd have done myself.

as I recall, their one-off mastering is pretty reasonably-priced...you could spend the $10 or 15 or whatever they're charging these days and try it out on their site with one of your tracks to see if it's living up to what you need, before deciding.
okey, i am glad to read this. so you say it is more or less simple to work with this app and that results are good and well. nice. thumbs up!
yes, perhaps i should really try it before i buy it.

thanks for the feedback.
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400

Rising Night Wave

12 Oct 2023

jam-s wrote:
11 Oct 2023
One thing to keep in mind with all those "lifetime" deals is that it's the lifetime of the service which might be cut short due to the company folding or it might simply be that the service is left as is and a newer and more advanced service is introduced later on. So if you think you can get your right amount of use out of this you should go for it.
yes, i understand. i am thinking in this direction: if i bought it for theese $109 since it is not that much and if results are good it would weight out the purchase. at least for one year of use. to master as much songs as possible.

i have quite a lot of songs finished according to construction. mixing is somehow easier than mastering. but mastering is making me crazy. i am not good at it totally.

but as said before: i shall really try it out before i potentionaly buy it.

• Information