Big Thumbs Up for Retouch Control software!!!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
miyaru

29 Aug 2022

I just want to share my thoughts on the Retouch Control Software.

This weekend I bought Reason 12 Full. Installed and authorized it without any problems and went to play with it! As an also Ableton Live 10 Suite user, I have a Push2 controller. Since I used Reason 11 Suite, I used my Push2 to control Reason.

This is achieved by using PusheR2 from Retouch Control Software. Because Reason 12 has two new devices, Mimic and Combinator 2, PusheR2 needed to have a new Device Map for it.

On the website of Retouch Control Software is for users a update file downloadable. It contains the new map and the some app to install it. Why, I still do not know, but it didn't work out like it should. Anyway, I had to contact them for a solution or tips how to fix it on my Win 10 PC.

Contacted them at noon on Sunday, and within two hours they responded on a Sunday! They knew exactly what to do, to fix it, and it worked like a charm!!!

Big thumps up for this company, who helps it's customers fast and good.

So anyone interested in using a Push2 with Reason, head to their website, and get it for $ 35,=

I'm not in any way affiliated to them, but am very enthousiastic about their products and service!!!!

And yes they heve more controllers covered, like a wide veriety of Machine devices and Apple iPhone and iPad phones and tablets.

So cheers for this company!

https://retouchcontrol.com/
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Aug 2022

miyaru wrote:
29 Aug 2022

This weekend I bought Reason 12 Full. Installed and authorized it without any problems and went to play with it! As an also Ableton Live 10 Suite user, I have a Push2 controller. Since I used Reason 11 Suite, I used my Push2 to control Reason.

This is achieved by using PusheR2 from Retouch Control Software. Because Reason 12 has two new devices, Mimic and Combinator 2, PusheR2 needed to have a new Device Map for it.

On the website of Retouch Control Software is for users a update file downloadable. It contains the new map and the some app to install it. Why, I still do not know, but it didn't work out like it should. Anyway, I had to contact them for a solution or tips how to fix it on my Win 10 PC.

Contacted them at noon on Sunday, and within two hours they responded on a Sunday! They knew exactly what to do, to fix it, and it worked like a charm!!!

So anyone interested in using a Push2 with Reason, head to their website, and get it for $ 35,=

I'm not in any way affiliated to them, but am very enthousiastic about their products and service!!!!

And yes they heve more controllers covered, like a wide veriety of Machine devices and Apple iPhone and iPad phones and tablets.

Yeah, they're a good company both in terms of REs and customer service. Wish their ChordSQ was in the sale-
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

miyaru

29 Aug 2022

MrFigg wrote:
29 Aug 2022
miyaru wrote:
29 Aug 2022

Yeah, they're a good company both in terms of REs and customer service. Wish their ChordSQ was in the sale-
Wish everything was in the sale LOL........ :mrgreen:
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Aug 2022

miyaru wrote:
29 Aug 2022
MrFigg wrote:
29 Aug 2022

Wish everything was in the sale LOL........ :mrgreen:
TC Infinite Sampler/Sustainer waiting for me to pick up at the post office. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

fullforce

29 Aug 2022

Retouch Control is absolutely fantastic.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

gkillmaster

29 Aug 2022

I'm wondering about the Morpher CV Utility. Seems super useful but....

Are there other "might want" REs on sale from Retouch?

Mattvank

30 Aug 2022

It is possible to see a video with both in workflow. Pusher and R12?

miyaru

30 Aug 2022

I’m not able to make a proper video, sorry for that. But I can say it works flawlessly…….
Greetings from Miyaru.

• Information