Reason issue with Keystation 61 keyboard

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Fbrighi

07 Aug 2022

Hello all, i starter experiencing strange issue yesterday. I was using m-audio keystation 61 mk3 keyboard without any problem, until this happened. From certain point onwards, when i push and release a keyboard button, the sound is played but does not end. It seems like the sustain (pedal) is in use, but it is not. Tried all possible to fix this kind of indefinite sound lasting, including keystation reset to factory defaults, but no success.

Anyone Who may give me suggestion on what could be the problem?

Thanks!

Fkb

EnochLight

07 Aug 2022

Mod note: moved thread to the correct sub-forum. @Fbrighi - welcome to Reasontalk!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

tanni

07 Aug 2022

Fbrighi wrote:
07 Aug 2022
Hello all, i starter experiencing strange issue yesterday. I was using m-audio keystation 61 mk3 keyboard without any problem, until this happened. From certain point onwards, when i push and release a keyboard button, the sound is played but does not end. It seems like the sustain (pedal) is in use, but it is not. Tried all possible to fix this kind of indefinite sound lasting, including keystation reset to factory defaults, but no success.

Thanks!

Fkb
Hello,
I have the m-audio code61 keyboard and the problem too with hanging notes in Reason, but only at the start of Reason and the first notes I play. When I start Reason and I play some notes there were some of the played notes which are hanging. I put then my arms 3-4 times on the complete keyboard to send all notes on and note off. After pushing in that case the notes are off and the problem comes only back by the next start of Reason. crazy driver I think.

ivantritto

29 Nov 2023

Hi, I got the same problem, anybody can answer this question?

ivantritto

29 Nov 2023

Fbrighi wrote:
07 Aug 2022

Thanks!

Fkb
Hi, did you manage to fix the problem?

• Information