Korg NanoKONTROL spotted on Star Trek: Picard LOL

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
joeyluck

06 May 2022

S2 E10

Always fun to spot something you recognize. They showed it in two or three different shots.

Turns out they had issues getting Remote to work :lol:

Korg Borg.png
Korg Borg.png (988.31 KiB) Viewed 713 times

deeplink
Competition Winner

06 May 2022

Ha! It's always cool seeing this stuff.

I recall seeing one of my keyboard midi controllers in an episode of CSI.. why the forensics team needed to cook up a fire beat to solve crimes is a mystery.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

jam-s

06 May 2022

Hehe, nice. Here's more of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Thatsabooklight/

chimp_spanner

06 May 2022

Yeah I clocked this! Posted it on Twitter but unsurprisingly, nobody was amused as I was haha. There was also the Korg Volca Keys in Loki. I guess Korg is the go-to for future tech!

moalla

07 May 2022

Yeaaaii it‘s only a korg midi plastic board with knobs, nothing spectecular for controling some css graphics or similiar, i found it more interesting how this season ends and the fact that patrick stewart becomes more vital in the last parts of season 2 ;)
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

EnochLight

12 May 2022

joeyluck wrote:
06 May 2022
S2 E10

Always fun to spot something you recognize. They showed it in two or three different shots.

Turns out they had issues getting Remote to work :lol:

Korg Borg.png
:lol:

Warning: rant ahead...

Man.. I miss the days when Star Trek tech actually looked futuristic and was all touch screens. Even the old TNG tech looked cooler back in the late 80's/early 90's. I keep spotting 4K flat screens and practical effects like the above in new Trek, and between that and the hilariously BAD dialog (please stop with the modern 20th century slang in the 25th century), watching new Trek is like passing a kidney stone. it's painfully bad, but for some reason I have to do it.

Hearing the new Uhura say "cool" at the end of the premier of Strange New Worlds just ruined it.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information