How will you know when you've acquired all the gear you need?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
visheshl

02 Feb 2023

Popey wrote:
02 Feb 2023
I kinda feel I am at the point I have everything I need.

That still does not mean I don't want things and I am sure there will be things in the future that makes things easier/quicker even if they are possible with what I have now. I fully expect I will buy more gear in the future and looking forward to seeing what the new rs synth and future reason versions are like.
Same

Rising Night Wave

02 Feb 2023

MrFigg wrote:
30 Apr 2022
There’s a difference between needing the gear, “needing” the gear and feeling the need to buy gear. The first is a fact, the second is an excuse and the latter, i would argue, is GAS.
:thumbs_up:
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Rising Night Wave

02 Feb 2023

my answer to OP's question would be: when you became a pro user who exactly knws what some RE do and what some RE don't do. meaning you know everything. from theory to practice. then you became a pro user who exactly knows what he wants and what he needs. when particular RE offers that need. then you just buy exactly what you need.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information