Never dreamed of such a hardware integration Nocturn49, SparkLE

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
moalla

12 Apr 2022

4 weeks ago bought used firmly new SparkLE and with Redrum it´s fantastic, big thanks Koshdukai
At sunday i got a Novation Nocturn 49 + org. bag used and also more or less firmly new device and it´s amazing now sound exploration goes a big big step upwards, also the mobility with this setup is gorgeous. So i never hoped that hardwareintegration could be so perfect, now the only thing i need are pots and mute/solo buttons build on arduino, for the redrum control and reason mixer fx. the oudoorjam season can come.

Maybe someone has a idea for the right da converter to upgrade my fastrack C400 for the 20pound reason setup, cause firefaces are not so portable

I´m glad and dismayed the same time, machines from the past are the best incl. my T440p lap, so what´s up with novation for example....

I sold my m-audio trigger finger pro amazing for abelton but weak for reason and my motorized Hui controller CME VX5, and now got a Nocturn + bag, Spark Le + soft
and a good Ibanez SR305 Bass + given behringer Amp for the collected money of my old stuff, i´m totaly impressed. In pounds the two old controllers are heavier than the new ones included E-Bass.
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

• Information