Has anyone used Zoom Livertrack L-12 with Reason (10)?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
dpelatrix

31 Mar 2022

Hi, people, I just wanted to know if someone have tried Reason (I'm currently running the version 10) with a Zoom Livetrack L-12 .... ?

I really like that it has up to five independant mixes, it would be great for live monitoring on rehearsals and live, but it would even greater if I could control the faders of reason's mixer with the faders on the interface.... Has anyone tried it before??? Thank you very much!!!

selig
RE Developer

31 Mar 2022

I use an L20 with Reason as my keyboard mixer/recorder/interface. You cant use the faders to control Reason unfortunately. Happy to answer any other questions if you got ‘em!
Selig Audio, LLC

dpelatrix

01 Apr 2022

Thank you very much!

But it's a shame... no? It would be great.

So I asume there's no trouble on routing Inputs/Outputs, but that's all.... Do you know if the Zoom Console applies the FXs (I mean, EQ, Compression, FXs on the channels trip) to the signal before it gets to the DAW (Reason in this case). I want to know if the signal will be compressed, for example, befor it gets to the DAW

Have you used differents mixes for headphones (a feature that I love) in a rehearsal situation? The volumen it's suitable for "average rock band"? :) I just wanted to know if you tried, and in that case, if you can share you thoughs .... nothing too precise, of course.

Thanks in advance!!!

• Information