FS: Panorama P1

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Social Exodus

15 Oct 2021

I hope this is OK to post here, but this community would seem to be the place to offer this.

I have a very gently used Panorama P1 that I can part with since I got the P4 with he keyboard. I paid $300 for it new, and I'll let it go for half that - $150 and you pay shipping to the US only. I have the original box, manual (such as it is) and USB cable to go with it.

PM me if interested.

Mods: Feel free to move or delete this as the forum bylaws dictate.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

Stamatz

15 Oct 2021

You may just want to keep it as a dedicated controller for the new combi.

I converted my old Nektar LX25+ as a dedicated controller for the new combi and it works great. I have 24 rotry knobs mapped plus 8 buttons and the volume slider and the pitch and mod wheel. Works great.
Nektar P4, Alesis VX49, Roland DJ-202, Korg DS-8, Casio RZ-1, Epiphone Guitar, MOTU M4, Samson BT Monitors. Twin Displays. AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3D, 32 GB Ram, AMD Radeon 6800XT,

Social Exodus

16 Oct 2021

Stamatz wrote:
15 Oct 2021

I converted my old Nektar LX25+ as a dedicated controller for the new combi and it works great. I have 24 rotry knobs mapped plus 8 buttons and the volume slider and the pitch and mod wheel. Works great.
Hmmm. Now I need a new desk lol
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

NMHindman

17 Oct 2021

Stamatz wrote:
15 Oct 2021

Awesome idea! Could create combi's for things like compressors, with common parameters mapped to the same combi controls (threshold/ration, attach/decay...), -the combi controls then mapped to the same controller knobs, hmm.....

okaino

17 Oct 2021

Yea p1 and p4 go together very well if you have the chance to have and use both.

I dont use both everyday but being able to focus one of the panoramas is huge when you need it!

I redid the knobs and faders on both units to aesthetically keep it interesting

EnochLight

19 Oct 2021

Social Exodus wrote:
15 Oct 2021
Mods: Feel free to move or delete this as the forum bylaws dictate.
Moved to the correct sub-forum. Good luck with your sale!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MrMeeseeks

20 Oct 2021

okaino wrote:
17 Oct 2021
Yea p1 and p4 go together very well if you have the chance to have and use both.

I dont use both everyday but being able to focus one of the panoramas is huge when you need it!

Mind me asking where you got the replacements? spoke to someone here who had replaced his but he apparently used ones from existing kit he had, looking to spice my p1 up a bit

EnochLight

20 Oct 2021

MrMeeseeks wrote:
20 Oct 2021
Mind me asking where you got the replacements? spoke to someone here who had replaced his but he apparently used ones from existing kit he had, looking to spice my p1 up a bit
I don't know what okaino did to theirs, but for mine - I stripped all of the pots and faders with 90% rubbing alcohol and thick pile microfiber clothes (and a lot of elbow grease), and simply painted mine with Rustoleum. You can see the fruits of my labor here:

How I did it is right here:

viewtopic.php?p=535062#p535062
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MrMeeseeks

20 Oct 2021

Wow that looks great, makes the faders pop, I keep my music room quite dark with a little led here and there around the keys and computers and the P1 controls blend in too much with the old back on black colour scheme thanks for the pointer/example

Social Exodus

20 Oct 2021

I've been talked off the ledge and I will use this along with my P4.

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

Stamatz

23 Oct 2021

Glad to hear. I hope I provided some of that help :D
Nektar P4, Alesis VX49, Roland DJ-202, Korg DS-8, Casio RZ-1, Epiphone Guitar, MOTU M4, Samson BT Monitors. Twin Displays. AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3D, 32 GB Ram, AMD Radeon 6800XT,

Goschie

29 Oct 2021

okaino wrote:
17 Oct 2021

Wait you can get deep integration with both at the same time? For instance, you get the menus and everything even with both running?

okaino

21 Mar 2022

:D
Goschie wrote:
29 Oct 2021
okaino wrote:
17 Oct 2021

Wait you can get deep integration with both at the same time? For instance, you get the menus and everything even with both running?
Late on the reply but yes!

• Information