Best Audio recorder for My Android phone?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
calebbrennan

27 Jan 2021

Sometimes I want to use my phone to record a quick wave file to import and work on a current song in Reason. When I'm in the car or taking a 10 minute break at work
I see a ton of free software with adds I don't want.
I don't mind paying for the most reliable glitch free no adware simple high res audio recorder
Any advice appreciated.

Despondo
Competition Winner

27 Jan 2021

My Samsung came with a voice recorder app. Perhaps you already have one too?

zebbleganubi

28 Jan 2021

i havnt done much research into apps myself. a good few years back i found "mp3 recorder" and ive just stuck with that since. it lets you record to a wav file as well. has a free and a paid version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_US&gl=US

theres also a shortcut that that lets start/stop a recording from your homescreen or something like zonelauncher so you can access by swiping from the side of your screen

"field recorder" is another one i paid for recently that has a ton of options but i havnt got to try it out much yet. i mainly got it so i could record using both microphones at the same time

PhillipOrdonez

28 Jan 2021

I got one called motiv audio. But in reality, I haven't used it. The one I have used and love using is SoundCloud. Record, privately upload, go to pc, download wave, import into daw. Simple.

oolaa

31 Jan 2021

My Android phone doesn't have a native sound recorder so I am currently using Dolby On. It has the option of adding some nice sound processing to make the best out of your built in microphone.

I then just share resulting files to Google Drive to use in Reason.
Reason 12, Ableton Live 11 Suite, MPC Beats, Windows 10

• Information