Patchblock midi and lfo patch share thread

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Re8et
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2020

Patchblock sharing patches thread with all default blocks or if added blocks must be saved internally... I use all default blocks for mindsake.

Assuming I'm not the only one who got a patchblock, due to it's irrisory cost, and it's GUI almost obsolete, but still working.
No manteinance, no documentation on block language, bugs everywhere etc etc, but one could still find one for 10 bucks, put on a midi
hack, or midi input and output; and yet still manage to make some nice patches with it and if willing to share them, I will start this
almost nonsensical thread to which I will be the only one partecipating. :lol:
There was also a eurorack conversion at some point but the hardware it's absolutely the same and it costs threefold a bela with audio shield.
But I hope that someone has one forgotten somewhere and perhaps could give it a refresh on new breath. :puf_bigsmile:

Patch description:
Midi note subtraction with left knob -transposing up and down any incoming midi note and output on midi out.
Midi clock and Volca trig with trigdiv multiplier on button 1 with 8 different division-multi to lfo bpm sync and gate-trig out 0-0.5 volts on R audio channel
4 Lfo's plus any mixed combination of these with button 2. Left knob set rate division and Right knob amplification. All Lfos' goes audio rate.
Lfo out to Left channel only biased to 0-0.5 volts for easier post amplification without need to dc-bias for positive range only.
Amplification to 0-5 volt range must be done on separate circuit.
LFO MIDICLOCK NOTEALTER SIMPLEv4.zip
(1.43 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

• Information