BCR 2000

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
tomas phusion

03 Jun 2020

i am really sorry for having to come here and ask, but i have searched everywhere and then had no choice but to join this forum, so to the point. when i used lower reason versions, when i had my BCR in follow master keyboard mode, every instrument/device/effect was controllable, i have now stepped up a bit and bought reason intro, but when i select the instrument etc, it only controls the older one, eg subtractor, but the newer ones, i cannot control from my BCR. when i tried the reason 11 demo version it did the same thing, and i have searched for an answer to this question as i have said, and its driving me crazy for a simple answer. thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked already. :D

rmtcvolte

03 Jun 2020

You have to map the devices by yourself. Or take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7495994&hilit=Oenkenstein

tomas phusion

03 Jun 2020

rmtcvolte wrote:
03 Jun 2020
You have to map the devices by yourself. Or take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7495994&hilit=Oenkenstein
thanks for the reply and link. :thumbs_up:

rmtcvolte

03 Jun 2020

There is more, but I m answering from my Mobil phone. If you still miss something in the list, pm me or Search for djsmex, he has a online tool for easy mapping.

DaveyG

03 Jun 2020

tomas phusion wrote:
03 Jun 2020
i am really sorry for having to come here and ask, but i have searched everywhere and then had no choice but to join this forum, so to the point. when i used lower reason versions, when i had my BCR in follow master keyboard mode, every instrument/device/effect was controllable, i have now stepped up a bit and bought reason intro, but when i select the instrument etc, it only controls the older one, eg subtractor, but the newer ones, i cannot control from my BCR. when i tried the reason 11 demo version it did the same thing, and i have searched for an answer to this question as i have said, and its driving me crazy for a simple answer. thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked already. :D
I can't help you with your question but welcome to the forum and don't apologise for being here. :thumbs_up:

• Information