pc maintanance

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
demt

01 Apr 2020

back in the day it was possible to keep your computer tip top with just a weekly routine, you know clean the start entries defrag get rid of junk files etc would take 1/2 an hour if that
these days if you were to get your computer back to tip top weekly it would take you months
weve had it i hear you say unless like me youve invested in a proper system allin one optimzer costing around 20 to 50 quid. Due to theorganized kaos i work in ive go 2 optimizers pc repair and ash ampoo, if youve never used all in won packages the 1st scan is a jaw dropper with 100s of alerts warnings and fixes. After that completely essential fix sum run in the system tray optimizing various proceedures to speed up and make more reliable its even got a save from crash opability witch ive found useful twice due to the way i hammer my machine, what im saying is whats the best set of tools out there according to our experinces as reason users erm and theres a couple of other tricks that are worth a mention un throttling removing energy saving redtape etc still it would be nice to know what were up to polishing the hardware
hoping to hear from you cheers and yes reason no longer distorts pops or crackles,
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

05 Apr 2020

bump
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

RealReasonHead

05 Apr 2020

You need to use punctuation, man, this is a mess to read. PC optimization is largely a scam. The software says it "fixes" stuff when in reality the OS doesn't care about a few orphan registry entries or temporary files. Just keep your autostart clean and you're good. Defrag, if you're using an HDD and try not to fill up your SSD over 75% or so.

demt

06 Apr 2020

erm i got an extra gig outta my computer with a quick fix and all my out of date drivers updated,120 or so,with a press of the button .I agree though that once youve used won of these pc tuners or your brand new pcs still fresh theres not a lot left to do but damm its cheaper than a new machine every to years ish ,but there again mentining that is another reason for this post ,to find out the ins and outs of pc maintenance.
as for my language i definatly come from a diffrent planet and am proud to say so
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information