Korg iKaossilator/Kaossilator app FREE for a limited time (iOS and Android)

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
joeyluck

13 Mar 2020

Korg's response to being stuck at home :)

https://www.korg.com/us/news/2020/0313/
Schools, workplaces, and meetings worldwide have been requested to close by their respective governments and so many people are studying and working from home. To help you with a musical way to occupy your mind we have decided to make the Kaossilator app for iOS and Android free of charge for a limited time (iOS version : through March 31, 2020. Android version : From March 13 to March 20, 2020).

The Kaossilator apps are tools that let you create music by using, moving and swiping a single finger – and you don’t need any musical knowledge to get started. Many users worldwide have been enjoying their Kaossilator app for many years because it is fun, educational and satisfying!

You can enjoy the Kaossilator app either alone or sharing with family and friends – get it free of charge until March 31st on iOS and March 20th on Android !

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

joeyluck wrote:
13 Mar 2020
Korg's response to being stuck at home :)

https://www.korg.com/us/news/2020/0313/
Schools, workplaces, and meetings worldwide have been requested to close by their respective governments and so many people are studying and working from home. To help you with a musical way to occupy your mind we have decided to make the Kaossilator app for iOS and Android free of charge for a limited time (iOS version : through March 31, 2020. Android version : From March 13 to March 20, 2020).

The Kaossilator apps are tools that let you create music by using, moving and swiping a single finger – and you don’t need any musical knowledge to get started. Many users worldwide have been enjoying their Kaossilator app for many years because it is fun, educational and satisfying!

You can enjoy the Kaossilator app either alone or sharing with family and friends – get it free of charge until March 31st on iOS and March 20th on Android !
Cool...I had this ages ago but my wife got in the divorce along with full custody of my apple id. Thanks for the info :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

14 Mar 2020

This reminds me at Beatmap...
Reason12, Win10

demt

15 Mar 2020

its got sum great sounds and rythms ,instant trance dj,my mates at the coffee shop luv it,
thinking about it i might just record it into reason as its great for samples, hmmm my next masterpiece
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

xboix

15 Mar 2020

Two sides of the same coin:
I was pleased to grab the temporarily free IOS Moog synth but I'm a bit peeved that the Kaossilator is currently free because... I already paid for it.
Human nature. Go figure.... :lol:

diminished
Competition Winner

15 Mar 2020

xboix wrote:
15 Mar 2020
I was pleased to grab the temporarily free IOS Moog synth but I'm a bit peeved that the Kaossilator is currently free because... I already paid for it.
You already put it to use in the time you had it blablablah be thankful blablah entitlement blablah Reason best DAW ever blablah I don't see a problem, therefore the problem doesn't exist and now I'm making fun of people that see it differently blablalblaaah!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

xboix

15 Mar 2020

diminished wrote:
15 Mar 2020
xboix wrote:
15 Mar 2020
You already put it to use in the time you had it blablablah be thankful blablah entitlement blablah Reason best DAW ever blablah I don't see a problem, therefore the problem doesn't exist and now I'm making fun of people that see it differently blablalblaaah!
Plus, I bought it when it was on sale. But I'm more important than anyone else so I can still complain about it. :D

• Information