What Software Is This Mixer From?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Creativemind

Post 07 Mar 2020

Hi!

Does anyone know what software this mixer is from?

Has levels on the displays almost exactly like Reaaons. Stereo green ones with a little yellow thing above it.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Creativemind on 07 Mar 2020, edited 1 time in total.
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 11.3 / Cockus Reaper 6.10 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Pro Tools First / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

aeox

Post 07 Mar 2020

Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Hi!

Has levels on the displays almost exactly like Reaaons. Stereo green ones with a little yellow thing above it.

Thanks!
You forgot something :D

Creativemind

Post 07 Mar 2020

aeox wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Hi!

Thanks!
My phone won't let me upload it or won't attach from my phone. Be on in a few.

Propellerhead Reason 11.3 / Cockus Reaper 6.10 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Pro Tools First / Steinberg Cubase LE 5

Creativemind

Post 07 Mar 2020

aeox wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Hi!

Thanks!
Done now!

Sorry for the poor picture quality. My phone tends to do that when taking pics off the tele for some reason.

orthodox

Post 07 Mar 2020

The title at the top probably says "RECONSTRUCTION" so it might be some reconstruction plugin mixer for EQ levels.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise. -- L.Carroll

Creativemind

Post 07 Mar 2020

orthodox wrote:
07 Mar 2020
The title at the top probably says "RECONSTRUCTION" so it might be some reconstruction plugin mixer for EQ levels.
I took it as the clip or audio was a reconstruction, not the software.

orthodox

Post 07 Mar 2020

Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020
orthodox wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Why show a mixer then together with a single waveform display? And why the top fader value is zero?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise. -- L.Carroll

Creativemind

Post 07 Mar 2020

orthodox wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020

Why show a mixer then together with a single waveform display? And why the top fader value is zero?
Like the peak reading on Reasons mixer does?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

orthodox

Post 07 Mar 2020

Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020
orthodox wrote:
07 Mar 2020

I'm talking about the fader value. It does not have a distinct scale and they are all at top. I assume that to be the default gain value of 0 dB.

Creativemind

Post 07 Mar 2020

orthodox wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020

I'm talking about the fader value. It does not have a distinct scale and they are all at top. I assume that to be the default gain value of 0 dB.
Oh yeah.

selig

Post 08 Mar 2020

orthodox wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Creativemind wrote:
07 Mar 2020

Those all look like meters, not faders. Think about it - the fader slot is NOT at the top of the fader section, because you need to leave room above below the slot for the fader CAP. There is no room above the top of these graphics (the fader cap would overlap the waveform display if so), so it's unlikely to be fader slots but rather it's most likely to be meters (maybe gain reduction?) of some sort. Without seeing more it's difficult to say for sure, so it's pure speculation on my part!
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information