midi controller no key for reason

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
chitarrone

21 Feb 2020

hello to everyone!
i hope my post is in the right section....
Can you suggest me a cotroller with “no key” but with sliders pads and knobs that go well with
Reason 10 and 11?
thanks in advance
see you soon!

gullum

22 Feb 2020

I use iCon platform controllers with Reason to control the SSL mixer and they work good with reason although to get them to do everything I like I had to do some rewrite to the remote map,
Behringer X-touch series are also good for this

This is my opinion so might not be true to you but anything without motorized fader/sliders and endless encoders/knobs is a waste of time because you need to move them to the place where they are on screen before they make any change or if they are badly made they make the knobs and faders in reason jump to where the slider is on controller when you move.

demt

03 Apr 2020

nektar panorama p1 thers a lot of active owners on this forum im sirprised none of them answered
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

MrBlue

26 Jan 2022

gullum wrote:
22 Feb 2020
I use iCon platform controllers with Reason to control the SSL mixer and they work good with reason although to get them to do everything I like I had to do some rewrite to the remote map,

This is my opinion so might not be true to you but anything without motorized fader/sliders and endless encoders/knobs is a waste of time because you need to move them to the place where they are on screen before they make any change or if they are badly made they make the knobs and faders in reason jump to where the slider is on controller when you move.
Hi,
I just bought an Icon Nano, which one do you have?
it’s done well, but not everything works with Reason.

estuary

26 Jan 2022

Can I ask you, how does the icon nano "jog" works with Reason? Does it move the main marker? (when stopped and while playing)
Thanks

gullum

26 Jan 2022

MrBlue wrote:
26 Jan 2022
gullum wrote:
22 Feb 2020

Hi,
I just bought an Icon Nano, which one do you have?
it’s done well, but not everything works with Reason.
Hi I have the Icon QCon Pro G2 and 2 Icon QCon EX G2. I did have the Nano and 2 Platform x before but upgraded to the pro G2 because of the lack of display and vu meters.

MrBlue

28 Jan 2022

estuary wrote:
26 Jan 2022
Does it move the main marker? (when stopped and while playing)
Thanks
Yes :thumbup:

MrBlue

28 Jan 2022

gullum wrote:
26 Jan 2022
Hi I have the Icon QCon Pro G2 and 2 Icon QCon EX G2. I did have the Nano and 2 Platform x before but upgraded to the pro G2 because of the lack of display and vu meters.
Thank's for your answer, have you a remote map for the Nano that I can try it ?

gullum

28 Jan 2022

Here is the one I used although I don't remember all that it could do but it is custom mapped so somethings might not do what is says on the nano
remote.zip
(146.54 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

MrBlue

29 Jan 2022

Hi!
Than'ks a million, i'll try it this morning...

thefixr

29 Jan 2022

The Akai MPD232 works great with Reason
YouTube.com/iamthefixr

• Information