Arturia's controller and Pigments?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
dannyF

29 Dec 2019

Anyone know how well Arturia's controllers would work with Pigments?

Just discovered this softsynth and totally fallen for it.

Jackjackdaw

29 Dec 2019

With Analog lab the integration is very tight. The large presets bank is designed with mappings to all arturia controllers. Designing patches from scratch will require you to choose your own maps but then they will integrate with your analog lab library.

Analog lab comes bundled with presets from all of V collection and Pigments that expands when you own individual devices. It is included with the controller.

dannyF

29 Dec 2019

Jackjackdaw wrote:
29 Dec 2019
With Analog lab the integration is very tight. The large presets bank is designed with mappings to all arturia controllers. Designing patches from scratch will require you to choose your own maps but then they will integrate with your analog lab library.

Analog lab comes bundled with presets from all of V collection and Pigments that expands when you own individual devices. It is included with the controller.
Too bad Analog lab crashes reason every time I try to open it.

selig
RE Developer

29 Dec 2019

dannyF wrote:
29 Dec 2019
That IS too bad - wish I could help, but I've not had one problem with Analog Lab or any of the Arturia synths (yet). I've only had them for about a month or so, and am running Reason 11. What version of Reason are you running?
Selig Audio, LLC

dannyF

29 Dec 2019

selig wrote:
29 Dec 2019
dannyF wrote:
29 Dec 2019
That IS too bad - wish I could help, but I've not had one problem with Analog Lab or any of the Arturia synths (yet). I've only had them for about a month or so, and am running Reason 11. What version of Reason are you running?
on 10.4 ( not 10.4.1 )

Italophile

29 Dec 2019

Like Selig I have not had any problems with Analog Lab and Reason. Unlike Selig I have used it since Reason 9.5.

• Information