https://www.musictech.net/news/behringe ... unleashed/
Keeping to its promise, Behringer dropped the trailer video for the mysterious Behringer WING this evening. After a month of teaser trailers hinting at what the enigmatic product is, the company uploaded a launching video on the Music Tribe community page.
WING is a “personal mixing console”, as described by Behringer, and features a central touch-screen display for channel editing. It also looks to be customisable with your own cushion panels, with the trailer exhibiting patterns including camo, marble and even a Nyan Cat design (presumably deadmau5 was a potential customer in mind for that one).
Below is the specs as listed in the trailer from Behringer, along with some screenshots of WING.
- 8 award-winning Midas PRO mic preamps
- 8 Midas PRO outputs
- 24 motorised 100m faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
- “Plug and play remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Tekniks SuperMAC technology for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Large main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel wheel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated colour TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
- Optional module for 64 x 64 channels of audio over Ethernet – supporting WAVES SoundGrid technology or Dante/AES67 Technology
- 48×48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- Dual SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
Until Behringer releases it on YouTube, there's just a crappy upload from Musictribe:
https://community.musictribe.com/t5/vid ... IcC0pplMJb