(SOLD) Selling my Touche SE

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
reddust

27 Jun 2019

Hi,

I'm selling my recently purchased Touche SE because I just got a Komplete Kontrol keyboard and already own a ROLI Seaboard as well that are more than enough for my needs. I only use Reason as my only DAW and I have to say that you cannot use the included software the way is intended to be in Reason as Reason doesn't support MPE and it seems like the easiest way the Touche software works isn't available for Reason users yet. Nevertheless you can use its functions by using a combinator and assigning the Touche controls to the combinator faders.

The software includes also some sound libraries and I would sell the Touche including the license for this software, I already asked the Touche support and they told me it's not a problem to transfer the license, I should just contact them when I sell the hardware to let them know who they should pass the license to.

The touche is in northern Germany in case someone is interested in it and lives nearby can of course pick it up, otherwise I would add shipping costs to an initial price of 140 Euro (negotiable)

Here some info about the Touche SE from their official website:
https://www.expressivee.com/touche-se

Cheers,
David

• Information