Remote Maps for JLCooper CS-32 Mini

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
dioxide

21 May 2019

Here are Remote codecs and maps for the JLCooper CS-32 Mini.

These codecs and maps were developed for my own use and are a work in progress, but I am sharing them here for others to use and develop. This is only mapped for the main Reason mixer.

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/jl ... 2-minidesk
Attachments
JLCooper CS-32 Mini.zip
(27.54 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

electrofux

25 May 2019

I wish i could make use of my box. But it is the USB Version and i cant find any drivers that are working on Windows10.

EDIT: Oh man it seems they have a new driver on their website for legacy products. Cant wait to get home and see if it works.

dioxide

25 May 2019

Good luck! It's strange to think that the MIDI version is more future proof than the USB version.

electrofux

29 May 2019

The new driver successfully registers the CS-32 as a Serial COM port in Windows 10. But there is no Midi Driver coming with it.
I send a mail to the support and surprisingly they answered and confirmed that and hinted on third party programs.
But i just found an App which can send serial data at a COM port to a virtual Midi Driver. Gonna test if i can make it run.
If it worksm the first thing i do i will buy some Equalizer Caps for the Fader ;) And then i will have a go on the Remote Codec. Probably only the Mixer but i think i will do a Meterbridge out for my old Smartphone. With 32 Channels i think i need some visual hints as to what Cannel i am working on.
Lets see if it works.

bodytoheal

24 Feb 2020

Did anyone have any success getting it to work on windows 10?

• Information