Nektar P1 deletes F key maps or Crashes

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
ztevil

21 Apr 2019

Hello guys,

I've had my p1 for a couple of days now. What a fantastic device to get as long time reason user. Always had a simple m-audio 25 key midi controller that sucked ...BUT..

Navigating all the features I started to try out some QWERTY macro's for the transport buttons and F keys. The macro's feature is fantastic but after I made a few and saved them a couple of times. The p1 clears all F key maps and the transport macro's that were mapped, all show the same identical shortcuts ?

Anyone here had the same issue ? Im on windows 10

I reinstalled the driver. the win reason support files. The original mappings. Restored Factory settings, Restarted Laptop after every step. Latest fimware is present. And tried all USB Ports, a powered hub and cables and it keeps doing this.

Already requested a support ticket but has anyone had similar problems ?

I had a few brilliant shortcuts on the fader buttons like on 1- create thor, on 2_add scales and chords on 3 add dual arp and a button to instantly lock/unlock p1 controls to a chosen device. After figuring out this problem im gonna shortcut every-freekin-thing. Anyone like to share the qwerty's that improve workflow ?

• Information