Does the Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD audio interface have symmetrical outs?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
diminished
Competition Winner

13 Apr 2019

Question says it all.
After 17 years or so, with the upcoming Reason 10.3 update I probably have to retire my trusty old Edirol UA-25 and I'm looking for a cheap but good alternative.
Feature-wise I'm good with the device, the only question I have is wether those 6.3 output jacks are symmetrical or not.
Do you have any experience with the UMC204HD or, unlike me, are able to find some tech specs?
Thanks!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Aquila

14 Apr 2019

By symmetrical do you mean balanced?

Unfortunately Behringer make no mention of it and their website is woefully devoid of any meaningful tech specs. I would be more inclined to suggest the outputs are unbalanced.

diminished
Competition Winner

15 Apr 2019

Aquila wrote:
14 Apr 2019
By symmetrical do you mean balanced?

Unfortunately Behringer make no mention of it and their website is woefully devoid of any meaningful tech specs. I would be more inclined to suggest the outputs are unbalanced.
Balanced, right. That's what it's actually called in English and is why I found so little info online. Thanks.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

• Information